1. 3-way, propane/ lp gas, AC 110V, DC 12V; dual power for "brown” applications / frequent power disruptions
2. Gas/Electric Thermostat, can control temperature when use AC and propane.
3. Reversible Door, can change the side easily as your own needs.
4. Front Control Panel, very convenient to use.
5. Adjustable, removable shelves with tall container storage.
6. No noise, no vibration, no Freon, no pollution, low energy consumption.
7. Used for home,hotel, bar, car, truck, caravan,vehicle, apartment, villa, cabin,village,chalet and other places.
2. The refrigerator must be adjusted to a vertical position in both directions.
In an absorption refrigeration system, ammonia is liquefied in the finned condenser coil at the top rear of the refrigerator. The liquid ammonia then flows into the Evaporator (inside the fridge section) and is exposed to circulating flow of hydrogen gas, which causes the ammonia to evaporate, creating a cold condition in the fridge.
When starting this refrigerator, the cooling cycle may require 6 to 10 hours of running time to begin cooling before the cooling unit is fully operational, you can then begin slowly loading the compartment.
1. Make sure that all valves between the gas container and the refrigerator are open.
2. Depress the safety device control (D) and hold it down while immediately depressing the electronic igniter button (B)
3. Once the flame indicator (C) starts to move into the green, release the electronic igniter button (B) but continue to keep the safety device control (D) depressed for a further 10-15 seconds.
4. Release the safety device control (D) and again check to see that the flame is alight, making sure the needle is in the green area of the flame indicator.
5. Adjust the thermostat knob (E) to desired temperature setting and allow for 6 to 8 hours of operation to achieve desired temperature.
1） Section (A) is battery power for the Ignition, change the battery simply by switching to left, then you can open it to put new battery.
2） Shut the gas off at the LP-gas supply cylinder when the appliance is not in use. If the refrigerator will not be in operation for a period of weeks, it should be emptied,defrosted, cleaned and the doors left open.
B. 110V Operation
1. Make sure that the gas valve is turned off at the tank.
2. Ensure the electrical cord is plugged into a grounded outlet
3. Adjust the thermostat knob (E) to desired temperature setting and allow for 6 to 10 hours of operation to achieve desired temperature.
C. 12V DC Operation
1. If 110 Volts or LP gas is not available, the refrigerator can work with DC 12V.
2. You can then connect the 12VDC power cord (supplied) to the terminal block located at the back side of the refrigerator, the other side can plug into your vehicle car cigarette.
3. DC operation is not as efficient as LP Gas or AC operation. DC electric should not be used to initially cool the refrigerator. Only use DC when the other modes are unavailable (for example; while in transit).
When you start to use AC or gas supply, make sure that you disconnect the DC power input.