Underground Electric Dog Fence System Waterproof 2 Shock Collars For 1-3 Dogs
This fencing system is among the most reliable, cost-efficient pet containment systems available today. A buried wire transmits a harmless radio signal. When you dog approaches the boundary, the signal causes the dog's collar receiver to deliver a warning beep first. If your dog continues closer to the boundary, the system will issue a mild shock. If your dog continues further, the system will issue stronger shocks until your dog returns to within the boundary your have set up. Your dog will naturally seek to avoid correction, and is content staying within established boundaries.
- For all dogs with update version ,and most reliable.
- Pulsed Proportional Stimulus - The closer your pet gets to the boundary, the more intense the shock.
- Progressive Tone Stimulus - A warning tone will be issued first, then a shock stimulus if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary.
- Power Boost Switch- Allows the width of the warning are to be adjusted
- Speed Detect Anti-Run Through(Effective distance:5M)- The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is issued
- Audible Wire Break Alarm- The system's control center has an audible alarm to alert you if it senses a break in the wire or if the boundary system is not functioning correctly
- Visual Wire Break Alarm- The system's control center will light alsoup if it senses a break in the wire
- Quick Disconnet Terminals- quick and secure connection or disconnection of the wire to the control center
- Low Battery Indicator- When the light on the collar is green, it is working properly. Red means time to replace the battery.
- The update version ,New waterproof funtion,most reliable.
- Up to 5000 square meters range. Over 1.2acre.
- Collar Max. Circumference: 58cm
- 1X Indoor Wall mounted transmitter.
- 1X Power plug
- 1 or 2 or 3 x Adjustable receiver collars.
- 1X or 2 or 3 Battery for collar.
- 1X Boundary wire of 300 meters.
- 2X Extra metal contact points.
- 20X Training flags.
- 1X Test bulb.
- 1X Screws.
- 1X User’s manual in English.
How to setup:
- 1) Wall-mounted transmitter: Transmitter is the central controller to whole electronic system. Make sure the wire is set to a loop.
- 2) The receiver collar: Receiver (collar) will make a warning beep firstly and then continuous stimulation if your dog attempts to approach wire boundary.
- 3) How to install the system:
a. Design your containment area and calculate the amount of wire needed.
b. Install the wall transmitter.
c. Lay out the perimeter wire.
d. Connect the perimeter wire to the wall transmitter.
e. Verify transmitter is functioning without problem.
f. Set up the receiver and then, test the containment system and adjust the field width.
g. Install the boundary wire and training flags.
h. Fit collars to your dogs and train your dogs. Then you can enjoy with the trained dog
Combined shipping is limited only to the items listed under this seller account : Cellmax2012
All items will be processing within 1 business days once payment is confirmed.
The Shipping usually take 2-5 business day to delivery. Please understand we cannot control the shipping time.
International Orders: The buyer is responsible for any applicable import duties and local taxes. Please verify with your customs before making your purchase.
Please verify your address during checkout. We are not responsible for any wrong or undeliverable addresses. There will be additional fees for reprocessing if invalid mailing address was provided from your ebay/paypal.
We are required to collect California sales tax when Ship-To address is in California.
We only accept Paypal Only (no exceptions).
We offer a Return/ Refund within 14 days period
Please note, all items must be returned back to us on your own cost before any refund/exchange can be processed.