- We only accept PayPal payments for all shipments on eBay. All items require immediate payment at the time of checking out.
- We do not accept PayPal e-checks.
- Orders shipped to Georgia addresses will be charged appropriate sales tax.
- FAST Return Policy.
Most parts come with a limited manufacturer's warranty on the part ONLY. This warranty DOES NOT include labor cost for installation and removal or shipping. BARNETT PERFORMANCE HAS NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, BEYOND THE WARRANTY OF THE MANUFACTURER. If additional warranty information is required, please call us prior to installation. For all warranty returns, please contact us by email before shipping the item back. Most manufacturersprefer for the parts to go directly to them.
All warranties are voided if the part is modified or damaged inany shape,form or fashion.
- All orders will transmit a tracking number when invoiced out.
- Domestic Orders with Items weighing less than 10 pounds will go out UPS Surepost with the final delivery made by USPS.
- If you wish to stop your order, send us a message before we invoice it and your order will be automatically held. Please send us a message that says PLEASE CANCEL THIS ORDER.
- We ship within 1 business day. (Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays are not considered business days.)
- We do not ship to APO/FPO or Post Office Box addresses.
- We ship from our warehouse located in Atlanta, Georgia when using the Barnett Performance or Barnett Performance Outlet Stores.
- Orders from the Barnett Performance Direct Store, user ID: Barnett-performance-direct, will ship directly from the manufacturer and require additional shipping time. Stated handling time will show longer for these items.
- We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or Guam on eBay.
Barnett Performance is happy to help you with exchanging or returning your item. Please see the info below.International Customers:
Barnett Performance does not pay any postage (to and from, taxes, duties and brokerage fees) on international returns. All transportation costs will be the buyer's responsibility.Domestic Customers:
Customer is responsible for transportation of the item back to Barnett Performance (this includes return shipping for our non-local customers). For returns of product within the United States Barnett Performance will pay for shipping of the new replacement item back to the customer.Special Exceptions:
The following products are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
Any product not purchased from Barnett Performance.
Any products with missing, damaged or altered serial numbers.
Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included.
Any product that has been serviced without our express permission.
Customer must contact us within 30 days of delivery to request a return. Your item must be received in our warehouse within 60 days of beginning the return; failure to do so will result in forfeiting the ability to receive a refund.
Product must be in factory sealed never opened resalable condition to qualify for a full refund.
Returns for refund may incur a 15% restocking fee. If the item is defective, and or DOA, then the 15% restocking fee will be waived. If that item is found to be working and in mint condition, then a 15% restocking fee will be deducted.Contact
If you need to contact us please use the Ebay messaging center found here.
In 1971, Warren Barnett opened an auto repair shop in Norcross,GA with the intention of supporting his family and to engage in his passion for drag racing. After a very short period of time, the company evolved into a racing parts business.
From then on, Barnett Performance has been well known in the drag racing community as a serious contender on the track as well as the South's Racing Equipment Headquarters! Warren's sons, Glenn and Kirk Barnett are now running the day-to-day operations of the business, and time permitting, will continue their father's example by racing competitively at drag tracks all over the south.
Today, racers every where know that doing business with Barnett Performance means the best price, the products they want are in stock, and free same day shipping.
It's a far cry from the little shop in Norcross that started it all. Barnett Performance is located in Decatur convenient to I-20 and I-285.
The warehouse has 100,000 square feet of inventory - filled with the products racers know and trust - ready to ship to you.
BarnettPerformance has a crew of knowledgeable salesmen taking calls from customers 6 days a week to fill their orders. Each salesman has his own direct toll free number.
All orders are subjected to a triple-point quality control. Every part is scanned from the shelf to the parts puller's cart. Then it's scanned from the cart to the shipping conveyor. Finally, the part is scanned from the conveyor to your shipping box. If any part is not scanned into the box, the shipment will not go out and the packer will not be able to continue. Three scans ensures 100% accuracy of your order. Also, to make sure you receive your package unopened, the package is sealed with our own security tape.
Customers who order by 5 p.m. will ship same day. Free shipping applies to all orders that weigh 70 pounds or less, plus a handling fee as follows....
$0.00 to $24.99 - $4.95
$25.00 to $99.99 - $9.95
$100.00 to $249.99 - $11.95
$250 and above - $12.95
At Barnett Performance, we know what it takes to compete in today's market - on and off the track. We work hard to earn your business and keep it!
- Barnett Performance Main
- Barnett Performance Direct from the Manufacturer
- Barnett Performance Outlet